Friday, March 2, 2012

The Middle of the Mess

Oh, I had plans, BIG plans! A flashy new blog, a trendy design with a moddish tone, a cool new place to post my dog thoughts, but then life got busy with me--and the actual dogs--god they are needy--and the blog sat on the burner FOREVER. Tick-tock, tick-tock....

Finally, I said, screw it, and put together this. Because the dogs are up to no good now. Zephyr got into the garbage can today. Trooper made a break for it yesterday. And I ate two chocolate cupcakes slathered in ganache just tonight, so who knows what will happen in five minutes? 


In the meantime, I am trying to transfer all the dog posts off my vintage blog: Snowflower Street over here, because not all vintage lovin' gals, want to hear about dogs. (God bless them).

All this blog moving around may, or may not, work. We'll just have to see. I do promise to keep you updated on Trooper wherever we may land.

Pray for us.

d, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment